You have 14 days from the time you receive the goods to notify us of your intention to return the item. Please contact the Rad Guitars team to begin the process. Once authorised you will have 14 days to return the goods back to us for a refund.
Ensuring the safe return of goods for refund is the customer’s responsibility, we will not collect non-faulty goods on your behalf. This can be done in a variety of ways such as Royal Mail, by Courier, or by manual return to the store. If you need further advice on how to return items, please contact the team.
Goods that are being returned must be returned to us in exactly the same condition that they arrived to you in, this includes the following:
– Any original or supplied packaging completely intact in saleable condition, and not defaced (written on).
– Any included plastic coverings, films (pickguard, pickup, LED Screen etc.), stickers, labels, hangtags and accessories must be present, intact and in re-saleable condition.
– No signs of use or wear.
– Goods in packets/containers are unopened, and seals remain intact.
– Digital effects/amplifiers must not have any user data saved, and factory reset if possible.
– Items are not registered with the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to refuse items returned to us under the following conditions:
– Goods received after 14 days and without a returns authorisation.
– Goods that are no longer in the same condition it left the shop.
– Goods that are missing accessories.
– Goods without the original packaging, labels, stickers, plastic coverings supplied (if any).
– Goods that have arrived to us damaged/packaging in non-saleable condition.
Goods Purchased in Person:
Our in store policy is that “all sales are final”, if you’ve visited, tried something in person while using our service, expertise etc, then there is no legal or moral responsibility for refunds. We will allow for an exchange in certain circumstances, get in touch to discuss your situation further.