Gibson ES-335 TD Late 1965 (Narrow 40mm nut) Sunburst with Factory Bigsby. 8/10 Very Good Vintage condition..
For best price visit our website.
The guitar is all original aside from one tone knob (not the tone pot). Original frets, Patent number pickups and undisturbed solder joints throughout.
The body features a beautiful sunburst finish with some lacquer checking as you’d expect with only minor wear to the front of the body. There are a few small dings to the back of the body but nothing major to speak of. There are a few dings here and there as you’d expect with any vintage guitar. See pictures.
There are no breaks or repairs to the guitar at all. The frets are original and in excellent condition. All hardware & electronics are in excellent working order with the chrome plating and nickel hardware in great shape. The binding has yellowed but is all intact, again with no repairs.
– Laminated maple hollow-body with solid mahogany centre block
– 1-piece mahagony neck
– Rosewood fretboard with block-marker inlays
– Factory fitted original Bigsby
– Gibson ABR-1 “Tune-o-matic” adjustable bridge with original Nylon saddles.
– 2 x original Gibson “Pat.-Nr. Decal” pickups with untouched solder.
– Original electronics with untouched solderjoints
– 2 x “black-beauty” capacitors
– 6 x Kluson double ring tuners
– Original yellow lined Gibson case. Unusually in excellent condition and quite difficult to come by. Fully working exactly as it should.
Plugged in the guitar really shines, every tone you could wish for is available with great a response across the board from jazz through to hard rock this one will do it all! The all original untouched PAT pickups have a big rich tone to them and acoustically the guitar is very resonant. Nut width: 40 mm. Depth at 1st fret: 21.5mm. Serial:360406. Weight: 8 lbs.
Find us on Facebook @radguitarsltd
Find us on Instagram @radguitars91